I've played with both, I started with freevo, then tried out mythtv. I
havent turned back since. Mythtv seems to be a proper PVR app, whereas
freevo is a bit more geared to being a regular media box.

And yes, the web tv guide rocks - a lot better than trying to sort thru
the TV guide of any random web site.

Go with DVB or a PVR-250 card - the quality is far superior.

BB

Michael Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered the following thing: