Hi Slugs,
I have what is probably an ADSL setup the same as a lot of people.

--public IP--|ADSL|--10.x.x.x--|Linux firewall|--192.168.1.x to internal hosts

I want to do my own primary DNS server which points to my domains. (will get it seconded externally)
Can anyone point me to a HOWTO that tells how to do DNS on the firewall or internal hosts so that I can host domains that are publically visible to the outside world?
As in I'm going from a permanent modem to an ADSL but the inside of the ADSL is a private IP range ie 10.x.x.x.
I'm trying to figure out how to set up the DNS to that it acts like a normal DNS if you know what I mean, visible to the outside world.

Is there some routing trick or NAT'ing that will do it or is the only way it's going to work is having a public address on the inside of the ADSL?
Ben