On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 12:11:12PM +1000, Gareth Smith wrote:
> #apt-get install amsn
> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
> kde: Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not going to be installed or
>                         kdebase3-audiolibs but it is not installable

Often with big meta packages like kde things get broken in unstable,
and the best strategy is usually to wait a few days as the developers
are usually aware of it.  But that said it seems to work for me; try
running apt-get update to make sure you've got the latest packages
files?

Does it do something that gaim doesn't?

-i