David Liu Lau wrote:
So, now I'm considering a new distro. What I'm looking for here is:
-Minimal and doesnt install redundant programs(I can install whatever
is not included)
-Boots quickly
-Doesn't take much hard disk space
-Has a supportive community

I need the distro for web-browsing, chat and other simple
internet-related tasks, since I have a windows machine which is used
solely for games(besides being my brother's, so I can't have linux on
it). Therefore I only need a minimal distribution.

Sounds like Ubuntu is just the thing for you, though I admit to not have given it a test run myself yet.

You can see screenshots at
http://osdir.com/shots/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=152&slide=1

It's designed for easy automatic installation and yet is based on Debian
so you get all the package inter-dependency sorted out for you (so you
can install and uninstall packages without feraing that you'll break
anything), and a huge array of packages of Debian itself in case
Ubuntu's repository isn't enough for you.

HTH,

--Amos