<quote who="O Plameras">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >Oscar, you're better off listening and learning that biting the hand that
> >feeds you.
>
> A bit arrogant to say others should listen and learn from you and I should
> keep quiet and drop my point.

Note that I haven't asked you to keep quiet, Oscar. But there seems to be a
few people on the list who are concerned by the inaccurate comments you've
made recently, and would like to help to address them, both for yourself and
other members of the list. Your sometimes inappropriate pushback makes this
process difficult, so you get some rough responses at times... No one's
asking you to be quiet, they're asking you to be reasonable and *listen*.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love