Hi Slugs,

I have MRTG running on a RH7.1 box.
it logs several serial interfaces on a cisco router.
one log stopped updating sometime in october at about 3AM.
all the other logs and links work fine even the one not producing a log anymore.

I'm yet to find this by RTFM but what produces the log file that MRTG makes it's graphs from?
It must be MRTG polling the router but why is not the router not responding on that particular interface. Nothing changed on the MRTG box (as far as I can tell) so i'm assuming the router is not sending out SNMP on that particular port perhaps?

Any clues appreciated.
Ben