Hi all

David wrote:
> I spent 10 years learning photoshop, and it took me an annoying one month
to get the hang of GIMP. I kept expecting it to work EXACTLY the same as
photoshop.

This thread made me wonder: If people were brought up on Gnu/Linux the way
most people are brought up on Windows, would they then find linux really
easy, and Windows counter-intuitive and confusing? Is it simply what you
learn first that defines what you find easy?

Yes, that is true to an extent ,according to surveys conducted, people who hadnt used Windows before starting with Linux did not face as much difficulty as those, who had already got exposed to Windows.I dont remember the exact details, but this was qouted in one of the ILUGD(http://www.linux-delhi.org) meets.

Regards
Shehjar