James Gray wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The sales guys have asked me a question.  What commercially "recognisable"
> software is available AND supported on Linux.

I hope you didn't waste your time even considering that question.
Oh wait, you've posted here. Bad call.

Try asking them why, what, who, how, when ,etc.
i.e. get some real working parameters and find out what they really
want.
Oh and how much they are prepared to pay.
Only then can you produce meaningful answers.

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au  www:
http://www.woa.com.au