Title: Message
I am looking for some kind of a hosting service. Ideally this would be a virtual hosting service running some flavour of Linux at a low cost.

I am going overseas soon and this will enable me to manage three low volume web sites and an email service I operate for a sailing club in Sydney.

I would hope it would cost no more than $100 per month but the email volume can be quite large with attachments and such.

Many thanks,

Dennis

P. S. I will be on the road over the next few days so if you would like to call, my number is (0418) 646267

<<Notebook.jpg>>