Well I am about to do an upgrade on my wifes parents machine, and thus
means will have surplus the duron 1200. I figure might as well use it
for something. If I can get a DVB-T card that supports linux and is
reasonably prices (has compared to the higher end cards). Then I'd
like to try it out. As on the weekend, I needed to record something
and both PVR tuners where recording. :(

So back to my questions. Is the duron 1200 with 512mb ram grunty
enough and what is the most suitable card.