On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 10:41:39AM +1100, Oliver Greiter wrote:
> I've been tasked with developing some configuration standards for SuSe
> Enterprise Server 9 and I've been looking for some literature for
> hardening SuSe Enterprise Server 9 specifically but I haven't had too
> much luck.
>
> If anyone could point me in the direction of any specific literature,
> it would be a great help.

I'd imagine that there isn't much specific literature because just about
everything isn't SuSE specific -- there isn't much in SuSE that isn't also
in most other Linux distributions.  The best place to look for SuSE specific
stuff is probably going to be Novell, since it's their baby.  I wouldn't be
surprised if they're charging that, though.

- Matt

--
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow
words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways