I would not suggest TPG if you want low latency at all times..

Check out Broadband Choice & Whirlpool.. http://www.whirpool.net.au

If you need high ingress/egress bandwidth at all times, you probably
want a symmetrical circut, so a SHDSL rather than ADSL. Just don't buy
a consumer grade service and be upset when it has outages or doesnt
work 100% of the time. Spend the money and get a business grade
service if your Internet connectivity is that important.

Regards,

Jon