Title: Squid accelerator + SSL

I'm not sure if this is even possible. We have an Exchange server behind our Linux firewall runnning webmail on port 80. Would it be possible to run Squid as an accelerator on the firewall but adding SSL to it? So basically within our lan it uses http but from outside (the firewall via Squid) it uses https. Any ideas on how to make this webmail run over https outside our network. Thanks.

Carlo