Hi all,

I installed Ubuntu Hoary last week -- my first installation of anything
other than Redhat for close to ten years -- and I'm having trouble
finding matching kernel source and binary packages.

apt-get-install linux-686-smp gave me a kernel which says it's
v2.6.10-5.

apt-get-install linux-tree gave me source which says it's v2.6.10-34.1.

I've searched but can't find source for 2.6.10-5, or binaries for
2.6.10-34.1.  Do either of these exist, and if so, how do I get them?

Thanks,

John
--
>>See? I'm deep, I am.
It's all relative, Jim; if you turn to the side, you're thick instead.
            -- David P. Murphy