what nobody else is going to bite? :(

I felt for sure there'd at least be one person self-promoting:
"my code is briliant, you should come see it in my project foo" ;)

I'm asking for anybody's opinion of code that they think is worthwhile to
look at. It doesn't have to be universally accepted as being perfect
(though that would be really good if you know of any) just what you
have found to be really great.

eg "I thought the implementation of foo structures in the bar project
was excellent, however their support for the baz interface was a bit
ordinary" would be just fine...

maybe I should just go and ask on /.  at least I'll be certain to get a
few opinions.. ;P

cheers,
Taryn
[who is trying to prod a sleeping tiger...]

--
This .sig temporarily out-of-order.
We apologise for any inconvenience