So far on the Slug list I found a thread in April 2005 called
"software refund" posted by Nicholas Jefferson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/slug-chat/2005/04/msg00010.html

If someone knows Nick or still has original thread can you please Nick to
contact me about how he went with getting a refund.

TIA

Russell