Firstly, thanks to all those that turned up yesterday to help lighten the
load of moving, it certainly was appreciated. Unortunately unbeknown to us
Railcorp has fully closed the access to the Powerhouse for the weekend for
the purpose of railway upgrades. They've been doing work there in the past
but had still allowed road access so we really had no idea there'd be no
access until Dan turned up this morning and tried to open up.

We'll be catching up Monday evening to come up with a new plan. Personally
I'm thinking we could do it one or two nights over the coming week or I
might be able to get a day off work.

--
Electronic Hobbyist, Former Arcadia BBS nut, Occasional nudist, Linux

Some people actually read these things it seems.