Hi guys,

I have some mini computers for sale, they were supposed to be used in a
project that ended up not happening and some of the machines haven't
actually been used at all. However, they are not being sold as brand new machines. The case is very small and external power supply, the motherboard is a VIA EPIA M2 with a 633MHz fan-less CPU and 512Mb memory. It also features a CardBus Type I and Type II slot +1 CompactFlash Slot (non-bootable). Comes with a wireless 11b pcmcia (Prism2) card with external antenna. There is no hard disk and cdrom drive. The case can only accommodate one 2.5" hard disk and one slim CD drive.

Everything is on-board and there is also one PCI slot but unfortunately
the case is too small to fit a PCI card. Detailed specs of the
motherboard can be found here [1]. Note that this may be a newer version
and some minor things may not be exactly the same.