Anyone have any opinions about what the current market leader is in free
software web calendaring? I'd like to install a calendar on my own
system rather than, say, use the Google thing.

Features desired:
 - all the usual calendaring stuff: all day events, repeated events on
   crazy schedules
 - ability to have more than one user each with their own calendar
 - ability to handle daylight savings time
 - ability to handle multiple time-zones without having to change a user
   or system wide setting, so that it's of some use when travelling

I currently use WebCalendar (http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php) which is
not too bad until you get to timezones. It handles them very badly: you
change a user setting to switch between +10 and +11 GMT (ie the DST
setting), and all your appointments move regardless of which side of the
DST switch they fall on.

-Mary