Hi All,

This likely has a simple answer, but it's not one that readily appears to me.

Almost, if not every time, I post to slug-chat, I get a message back saying:

"Your message to slug-chat awaits moderator approval"

and

"Your mail to 'slug-chat' with the subject

Query regarding FOSS and NSW Department of Education

The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header"

Invariably my message is posted; however I'm curious as to what I can do to prevent his occurring.

Could someone be kind enough to explain this to me please?

Many thanks for any assistance provided.

Regards,

Patrick

--
Registered Linux User 368634