On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 01:12:29 +1000, Beach_Wins wrote:

> I'm from Central Coast , Can you tell me if I should go to ST.Leonards
> railway station and do I need to catch a bus .

Get off the train at St Leonards, walk through the ticket barriers and
walk straight ahead until you reach the highway.  Turn left (toward the
city).  The IBM building, 601 Pacific Hwy, is a couple of hundred metres
away on the left (i.e. the north side of the highway), near Westpac
Bank.

If you reach Albany St, you've gone too far.  If you go past RNS
hospital, turn around and go back the other way :-)

Cheers,

John
--
In My Experience, which includes >25 years with WeBuildHighways, a
traffic engineer's point of view involves trying to see out through