On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 09:38:40AM +1000, Michael Kedzierski wrote:
> On 8/22/06, Beach_Wins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am planning to go for the 1st time. So glad to read this message as I was
> >planning to go to Central station.
> >
> >I'm from Central Coast , Can you tell me if I should go to ST.Leonards
> >railway station and do I need to catch a bus .
>
> Hi, You'll need to get off the train at Central, and get on another
> train heading to hornsby via chatswood (the North Shore line).

Coming by train from the Central coast, it is likely to be quicker to get
off the intercity at Hornsby and switch to a suburban on the North Shore
line from there, instead of going all the way to Central and then back up
again.

On the other hand, Hornsby -> St. Leonards is a long way, and the train
times might not sync real well.  Check on 131500.com or the train timetables
directly to see which is actually quicker.

- Matt

--
You have a 16-bit quantity, but 5 bits of it are here and 2 bits of it are
there... and 2 bits of it are back here and 3 bits of it are up there.  The