On 10/26/06, John Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've found two different answers.  This document:

http://www.nps.com.au/solutions-for-power-problems-product-details/nova-ups-brochure.pdf

says it has IEC connectors (and the photos show them), but this one:

    http://www.mgeups.com.au/nova_au.pdf

says it has standard Aussie 3-pin mains sockets.

That document above with the pdf is certainly a bit better, its the
specific document for this region. It would be nice if they clarified
by what they mean in regards to the statement.

Will see if the supplier when they get stock tomorrow can confirm with
a picture in higher detail what plug it is. IEC or standard 3 pin plug
is fine either way by me. As long as its not the NEMA type on the US
models ;)

Thanks guys.