On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 05:55:59 +0100, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 05:55:59 +0100
> From: Rev Simon Rumble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: SLUG <slug@slug.org.au>
> Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re: UPS and monitoring software
>
> This one time, at band camp, John Clarke wrote:
>
> > says it has IEC connectors (and the photos show them), but this one:
> [snip]
> > says it has standard Aussie 3-pin mains sockets.
>
> IEC connector = kettle cord, so both are probably right and you'll have

I know what an IEC connector is, and they can't both be right.  IEC
socket != Aussie mains socket.

> no problem plugging it in.

That's something we can both agree on :-)

Cheers,

John
--
Having sat on the ground an watched people trying to land off the IGS, I'd
suggest that most airlines should be doing 20 mile finals, and no less.