<quote who="david">

> I've been asked to get a PDA phone for my wife, about which I know zilch.
>
> Can anyone suggest a retailer in or near the Sydney CBD that actually
> doesn't faint when I say the word "linux", or alternatively, is there a
> model that is just so good that nothing else is worth considering (yea..
> that was a joke).

Treo. You might want to wait until the 680 comes out here, as it's lighter,
cooler and very likely cheaper than the current low end Treo (the 650). You
will deserve all flavours of pain and misery if you give your wife a device
that does not run Palm OS. :-)

- Jeff

   "Consensus is whatever the developers remember or agree with." - Paul
                            Vixie, Open Sources