Hi,

Speaking of PDF processing - I have twice reserved rental cars through
GINZ (ginz.com) and both times they sent me a scanned page of the
reservation voucher inside a PDF file which won't print.

I tried to print on multiple printers, both from Linux and Windows and
always all I get are some PostScript errors on the printed page.

The files display perfectly on my monitor and look like a scanned image.

Is there some way to extract the image out of the PDF file so I can
print it by some other means?

I might be able to get a test file from GINZ.

Thanks,

--P