It seems to me that a lot of people on this list think that
Fedora/Ubuntu is tops.
whereas I have tried Ubuntu, Suse, and I am currently running Mandriva
which is supposedly compatable with my hauppage win tv nova-t usb 2.0 if
ever I can find the right firmware, which seems to be elusive.

Anyhow I am thinking that maybe I should use Fedora and If I could get
my USB tv card working in Fedora I would be happy

Does anybody know of a hardware compatability list for Fedora?
If not I am interested in whether I can get
my hauppage win tv nova-t usb 2.0 card working with fedora

What flavour of Fedora should I install?