I have Fedora Linux and an Intel pro 1000 network card for PCI Express.
and it all used to work well
Then I installed a few update packages and an old windows hard drive on my
machine (I removed the hard drive at a later date)
Anyhow now everytime I boot up I see the message
determining ip information for eth0     done
RTNETLINK answers: No such device
That's funny because a few days ago there was such a device
I can see the device sitting in the PCI-Express slot in my computer
I have even removed it but as soon as I installed it again I got the same
result

If anybody has any Ideas I would be grateful