* On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 03:05:05PM +1100, Amos Shapira wrote:
> On 23/02/07, Peter Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> IBM do a good book on Linux Performance Tuning, which explains this
> >> well.
> >
> >Oh, cool. I'll have to add it to my reading list. Thanks.
>
> I was looking for a link to include in a "to read" list when I found the
> following review:
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8516

Thanks for that.

"Performance Tuning for Linux Servers (ISBN 0-13-144753-X) has some
problems. The biggest problem I found is it was written by many
authors--more than 20--and it reads that way. Information often is
repeated and sometimes in contradictory ways,"

I've got the book and agree - perhaps go for the other book.

--
Sonia Hamilton. GPG key A8B77238.