Hi David

Took the easy way out. Booted Win XP which I haven't used for over a year.

Fired up Firefox ( old version) and loaded desired maps - Flash 7 Plugin.

Allowed resizing to show "all" of map and printed - almost A4 size.

Just shows that Adobe/Macromedia Flash 9 plug-in for Linux still doesn't have all options available in old Flash 7 plug-in for Windows unfortunately.

THanks again

Bill