On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 05:18:52 +1000, Amos Shapira wrote:

> the best Windows GUI client I found is TortoiseSVN which the programmer
> doesn't like because it relays on Windows Exploder which can get stuck for
> minutes sometimes.

One thing we've found here is that it's the TortoiseSVN cache process
which locks up.  The Windows developers tell me that deleting the cache
binary works a treat :-)

Cheers,

John
--
No - we've got 4Mbps Token Ring with IBM Type-1 connectors. You don't
*need* something to blow up to take the network down - it does that all