Hi David

I also run vmware Win XP on linux and do the scp trick. I am wondering
whether there is an easier way to move files between my host FS and the
vmware instance, as it's a bit of a hassle using scp all the time.

Has anyone else got an answer? Maybe sharing within the XP instance and
mounting it on the host node using smbfs, or some other option?

Dave