On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 07:08:09PM +1000, Ben Donohue wrote:
> Hi Slugs,
>
> anyone have a favourite tool that they use for reducing image file size?
>
> Not necessarily reducing image size on the page but the amount it takes
> up on storage.
>
> I need something that would crawl the network and attack files over a
> certain size in target directories.
>
> Is there such a beast?

not sure exactly what you mean, but it sounds like find is your friend

find <dir> -size +100M -exec <do something> "{}" \;

> Tia
> Ben
>
> --

"I knew it might put him in an awkward position that we had a discussion before
finality has finally happened in this presidential race."

        - George W. Bush
12/02/2000
Crawford, TX
describing a phone call to Sen. John Breaux.