Hello Sluggers!

About a year ago I was looking to get my RHCE but have since decided to
shoot for a more realistic goal, something to have under my belt as i move
along.
I've heard of the Comp TIA Linux + Cert and the Novell CLP and am wondering
which one would be more industry recognisable.

Unfortunately the actual cost of any of the courses is way over anything I
could afford, so I'd only be looking for material to read and a place to sit
the exams once I've felt that I'm confident enough.
The RHCE has a 64% Fail rate and at $800 a pop I could only afford to do
that once.

Cheers!

--
In a world without walls or fences, there would be no need for windows or
gates......