Some of the issues I am having is how much of any given subject in the LPI
in a nutshell I need to know.
It starts off with pretty intense Hardware stuff and I was under the
impression that it was a different field altogether. I can see why it's
relative but I certainly was not expecting it.

A course would be my best option, one that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.
I.e one that does not yet exist.

That, or someone/people that live close by that want to a form a study
group.
-  I may just post this idea and hope there are those that are keen.

Tony.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Morgan Storey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Last I looked in my VUE page you can book the exams at any VUE testing
> centre too.
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 7:10 AM, Martin Visser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > In order to sit for the LPIC 101 and 102 exams basically used  the LPI
> > Linux
> > Certification in a Nutshell  book from O'Reilly -
> > http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596005283/ as well as the exam prep
> > material
> > from https://www.lpi.org/eng/certification/the_lpic_program/lpic_1
> >
> > Regards, Martin
> > --

In a world without walls or fences, there would be no need for windows or
gates......