On 22/10/2008 10:13 AM, CaT wrote:
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 04:01:43PM +1100, Scott Ragen wrote:
Now tell me how do you stop your children from connecting to porn sites
from their mobile phone?

Allow the PARENT to decide if the child needs internet access on their phone AT ALL.
Seriously, what child NEEDS internet on their mobile phone?

I can think of two uses. :)

1. mapping service 2. www.131500.info (and yes you can call, but only between certain hours :)

Though I guess you can counter with 'well they can call' but still,
legit kid uses for innanets on the mobile. :)
Is it possible that you are confusing "needs" with "wants".

I can't imagine that either of these services are a "need". Bloody useful perhaps but IMNSHO not sufficient reason, in isolation, to warrant the use.

N/