Hi all,

(this is a bit like an ask Slashdot... maybe we can have an "ask SLUG")

my work is looking at rationalizing phone/mobile usage with possibly VOIP between offices. I've suggested setting up Linux boxes and using Asterix.

As usual FOSS is a bit unknown to the higher ups and they are also looking to external suppliers.

Just a general question/thread on what have others done to get down the phone bills of...
inter-office calls
calls to and from mobiles
conferencing (mainly inter-office Australia/NZ and many Asian offices)
Blackberry/Windows Mobile

Idea's on how others have used Linux and FOSS applications to solve this problem. Anyone do this for a living? (perhaps come in or give an intro on what you can do for us?)

Thanks,
Ben