On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 11:23 +1100, Daniel Pittman wrote:

> The biggest thing, though, is for you to identify what you actually want
> to achieve with this.  Without knowing that there are some very
> different options available, and probably only some will help you.

Multiple clients,   different applications and projects per client.
The different clients should not even know that the others exist. Right
now it is about bug tracking but a full management process would be nice
in the future.  I was going to set up a wiki as well so if this was
integrated it would be nice. Ability to store email for traceability
would be good.

Ability to totally remove projects from the online once closed.  There
are some potentially huge files in these projects.   Ability to restore
projects, to main server or a backup server, to locate information on a
closed project.

Ta
Ken