Posting reply back to list (for others to chime in on)

Malcolm,

You need to find the Terminal application (possibly in the Accessories menu).

The simply run "lspci | grep -i audio" and post the results back to the list.

(Another alternative, again to be run in a terminal, is "lshw -class
multimedia" )

I would be surprised if neither of these give a result.

Regards, Martin

martinvisse...@gmail.com