Daniel Pittman wrote:
Well, at the moment you have RAID 1 under everything except for swap,
which you have on a RAID 0 array.  (Implemented, in this case, through
the Linux kernel balancing swap space use when areas have equal
priority, as your two separate partitions do.)
So, how would I perhaps go about setting priority of one SWAP over the other?

In that way, based on the fact, I will now have some 6GB RAM in the server,
whatever SWAP _is_ being used, I could ensure is "most likely" only being used in the one space. Thereby increasing the chances (but still having that single POF)
that a crash on one disk _may_not_ completely take down the entire system.

TiA

Kyle