Hi Irma,

Think about this for a second: if you can do that to other people,
can't other people do that to you?

Wouldn't it be annoying if everyone who sent you an e-mail thought
that their message was more important than others, and so decided to
make it "show up in red" in your inbox?

What if those 'people' were actually spammers?

You'd just end up with an inbox full of red mail, all vying for your
attention. How can you tell what's genuinely important, then? If
everyone is crying "wolf", how do you know when there is really a
wolf?

Do you really want to inflict that mess upon another person?

2009/5/10 Irma Birchall <i...@bigpond.net.au>:
> Hello Erik
>
> Sorry to bother you but how can I (I use MS outlook) select for my emails to
> show up in red in other people's outlook inbox?
>
> How do you get this effect?
>
> Thank you
>

> Best regards,
> Irma
>
> Irma Birchall
> Calyx Group Pty Limited trading as CALYX information essentials
> Koha implementations and services
> M: 0413 510 717
> i...@calyx.net.au
> www.calyx.net.au