Windows has the archive bit built in. You could simply xcopy/robocopy any
files with the archive bit to a staging directory then ftp up that
eg:
*xcopy path:\to\Files\ path:\to\staging /m /e /v /c /y*
Then use your favourite scriptable ftp client to upload it, there are a few
out there, I think you can even use windows built in one, but I don't tend
to play with that.