Leo Laporte and Randal Schwartz have been doing a great podcast for a few
years now that seems to have done a good job of picking a lot of the
prominent projects and associated luminaries in free and open-source
software, FLOSS Weekly. The list of previous episodes is worth looking
through at http://twit.tv/FLOSS and Randal is crowd-sourcing his list of
those he would like to interview at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYAJMbVobYCTro_z4LGo3ZQ

Regards, Martin