Hello,

I'm looking for an Ethernet hub to be used for network troubleshooting
(trying to find which of our hosts is involved in the load on our
office uplink).

So far eBay came up with only one option in Australia (which is a
modem, and therefore apparently there is more competition on it) and
one in the US (which adds to shipping cost and time).

Does anyone here knows where can I get an Ethernet hub in Australia,
preferably where I can get it quick to Sydney area, and not so
expensive?
(it seems that current hub models are expensive security-related ones,
not justifiable for my requirements).

100Mbit would be preferable, but maybe not essential if we connect it
between the router/firewall and the SHDSL modem.

Thanks,

--Amos