Actually it is pretty straight forward - " For as long as you own the
product," - http://www.procurve.com/customercare/support/warranty

Basically if it breaks due to  defects in materials and workmanship, they'll
fix it (as long as you didn't break it by the way it was operated or
maintanedt).

(Yes, I do work for HP, but I am not speaking on their behalf  - read all
the warranty conditions for yourself or in the presence of a lawyer ;-) )

Regards, Martin

martinvisse...@gmail.com