Hi all,

thanks for the help. Sorry about no feedback as I've been away from this project. I'm still having trouble with squid. I have three sites. I can port forward each site individually through from the adsl and firewall etc. I can get to each site internally so internal DNS is working correctly.

I just get the problem when i port forward through squid.
I did not understand some of the reply emails about how to set up (still trying them though) so i'll post what i've got here...

I have a standard squid.conf with the following changes...

acl domain1 dstdom_regex -i domain1.com.au .*.domain1.com.au
acl domain2 dstdom_regex -i domain2.org.au .*.domain2.org.au
acl domain3 dstdom_regex -i domain3.org.au .*.domain3.org.au
http_access allow domain2
http_access allow domain1
http_access allow domain3
http_access deny all

It seems to work with one site but fails with the others.
Is the above unsafe?
I must be missing a config line?
Any pointers appreciated.
Ben