On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 10:41:10AM +1000, Terry Dawson wrote:
> I've had the Pro(s) now for a few weeks and we routinely get about 3.5
> hours of solid use out of them.

This, despite the crampted keyboard, is why I'm happy with the Asus
EEE 901. I get 6-7 hours under debian, with wifi. =) It means I can go
into the back yard in the morning and not exit until the sun goes down. :)

Joyous. :)

The shame is, they're not longer making them. 8(

--
  "A search of his car uncovered pornography, a homemade sex aid, women's
  stockings and a Jack Russell terrier."