Plus you should consider setting up Drupal to manage his pages.

1. Learning the CMS was is better anyway since that is the way real web
sites are managed now;

2. He can start out with filtered HTML (which is dead simple), then as he
learns progress to unfiltered, and eventually PHP;

3. When he wants more than a static HTML page, Drupal has plenty of modules
to do more;

4. When he wants to do something that neither Drupal nor its modules can do
out of the box, he will have an incentive to progress to PHP;

Regards,
Troy Rollo
Solicitor
Parry Carroll
Commercial Lawyers
Direct:   (02) 8257 3177
Fax:      (02) 9221 1375
Switch:  (02) 9221 3899
E-mail:   t...@parrycarroll.com.au
Web:      www.parrycarroll.com.au <http://www.parrycarroll.com.au>

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation

This message and any attachments are confidential to Parry Carroll. If you
have received it my mistake, please let us know by reply and then delete it
from your system. You must not copy the message, alter it or disclose its
contents to anyone. Thank you.