Ishwor wrote:
Folks
Hi.

Plus you should consider setting up Drupal to manage his pages.

1. Learning the CMS was is better anyway since that is the way real web
sites are managed now;

2. He can start out with filtered HTML (which is dead simple), then as he
learns progress to unfiltered, and eventually PHP;

PHP is full of bugs and security vulnerabilities(all the time). It
maybe easier to learn+program comparatively but I would rather not
bother with it.

So you are suggesting that all those people running Drupal etc are insecure? Just curious, because I'm just setting up a Drupal site for someone.

David.