I attempted to get the following to run as Facebook application,

http://svn.facebook.com/svnroot/platform/samples/smiley/

As you probably know Facebook Apps that hooks to Facebook API
can be tested live only on a Web Server that's exposed to the Internet.

I have a Web Server hosted that's exposed to the Internet but
I have no SSH access to that server yet. So can't run PHP script.
As I understand it, one of the steps in making Smiley run is to run a PHP
script on the hosted server after setting up the configurations.

I simulated the above PHP script on my Web Server and got it it to run
with no errors after a couple of attempts. I can't test my Facebook Apps
with my localhost as web server. I adjusted a number of parameters
and copied to my Internet exposed web server. The Facebook Apps is
still complaining with HTTP 500 error, meaning can't access one or several
files.

The Smiley Facebook Apps is in PHPv5, javascript, and FBML. Has
anyone got this Smiley Apps to work? If anyone has I'm prepared to
share and pay for the cost of your time for up to 2 hours.

Let me know by emailing me and/or if you wish to discuss  on the
phone.

Regards.